In Today’s world, one’s appearance is very important. Its very important to keep balance with our healthy hair, glowing face and to have a fit body. Hair loss is something which refers to a loss of hair from a part of head or body. It is also known as alopecia or baldness. Many people who needs quick results waste their money by simply consulting doctors, having expensive medicines and hair transplant treatments. But if its just the matter of a healthy diet, then why do we need to waste money? .Here are the best food options that the groceries offer:
- Prunes: Prunes are simple dried plum just like raisins are dried grapes. Prunes are not only helpful in hair loss but also prevents dryness, thinning and discoloration of hair. Prunes are proved to be a great source of iron which helps in promoting the hair growth. Prunes have vitamin B and vitamin C in them which is again good for hair growth. All of these nutrients makes the hair stronger from within the root which prevents breakage and damage of hair.
- Oats: Oats have large amount of essential nutrients in it such as zinc, iron, fibres and omega-6 fatty acids. Oats does not only help to maintain a healthy heart and bowels but also maintains normal skin, hair growth and development. Omega-6 is particularly very essential nutrient to have healthy hair growth. So make sure to have a bowl of oats in your breakfast to fasten your hair growth.
- Walnuts: A handful of walnuts in a week is must for people who are suffering from hair loss. It has got omega-6 fatty acids more than oats but not only that, they are also rich in zinc , iron, vitamin B (B1, B6 and B9) and plenty of proteins. However there is small amount of selenium present in the walnuts which are considered to be the cause of hair fall in people who have deficiency of selenium or have excess of it in them.
- Eggs: Eggs are great source of proteins, vitamin B12, iron, zinc and omega-6 fatty acids. All of these nutrients are considered essential for healthy hair. Deficiency of any of these nutrients may result in poor quality of hair growth which leads to breakage and damage. Having adequate protein is important for hair growth because the hair follicles are generally made up of proteins and these proteins can be extracted from eggs. Eggs also contain biotin (vitamin B7) which is great aid to fight against hair fall. Biotin produces hair protein known as keratin, which is why biotin rich supplements are proved to have good hair growth.
- Salmon: Fishes are considered very important for eyesight. Salmon is the fish which is for hair growth. This fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which is directly linked up with hair growth, Vitamin B12 and iron. Many studies and research have proved this that taking omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids have reduced hair fall and promoted healthy and dense hair. So you should definitely have salmon but incase if you are a vegetarian then you can have flaxseeds as a substitute.
- Seeds: Now you might be wandering which seeds I am talking about. I am talking about sunflower seeds, chia seeds and flaxseeds. Sunflower provides wide amount of vitamin E and vitamin B, out of which vitamin B is good for hair growth. You can at least have 28 grams of sunflower seeds in your daily diet which nearly provides you 50% of your daily need of vitamin E and vitamin B. Flaxseeds and chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid , which are however not that efficient as omega-3 fatty acids of salmon but is a great addition to daily diet.
- Soybeans: Many research and studies have shown that soybeans help in promoting hair growth. Spermidine is the compound name which is present in abundant in soybeans and helps to prolong the phase of active hair growth which is known as anagen phase. The hair growth will be longer if the hair follicle stays for a long time in anagen phase.
- Almonds: Almonds contains good amount of magnesium in them which plays a vital role in strengthening hair and preventing breakage or damage of hair. Almonds are considered to be one of the top foods that help to prevent and reduce hair fall. So if you are facing hair fall problem then don’t forget to take almonds in your daily diet.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in biotin which helps to produce hair protein known as Keratin. Lentils also contain proteins, iron and zinc which are need for hair growth. Lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary in restoring healthy red blood cells that provide the much needed oxygen to the skin and scalp. Folic acid is essential for hair growth. So if you seriously want to stop your hair fall and don’t want to waste money on expensive treatments, then don’t skip Lentils in your daily diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamin A which in turn is needed by the body to make sebum (an oily substance which is created by our hair). These Sebaceous glands provide natural conditioner to the scalp that results in healthy follicles. So if this sebum oil is not produced enough then our scalp will dry and will face another problem called dandruff. Carrots also contain beta-carotene which is also proved to promote hair growth. So try to eat as much carrots as you can in your daily diet.
By adding these products that groceries offer in your daily routine diet, you can not only prevent the problem of hair loss you are facing but also this will help you to strengthen your hair and make them dense. Having these in your diet, will provide you the relief of not spending useless money on expensive treatments that the doctors will ask you to take.