Nowadays, we go to dermatologists for our skin care needs. Either that, or we shop for skin care products online and do it by ourselves at home. Both are excellent ideas, because we don’t have time for complex routines that our ancestors once had.
One of these beauty rituals involves the use of a jade facial roller. Jade rollers go back to seventh century China. Since that era, jade has already been believed to have protective powers, thus it was regularly used by Chinese women with high stature.
Jade rollers are getting more and more popular nowadays, even capturing the interest of supermodels. Many beauty experts have tried it and agree that it is a must-try.
[su_highlight background=”#f28e63″ color=”#101010″]How does the Jade Roller Work?[/su_highlight]
The mechanism of the jade roller is very simple. It’s an oblong piece of jade that is connected to a metal handle. It is used to massage the face and targets the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a network of organs and tissues that is responsible for draining toxins and waste.
Since the jade facial roller activates the lymphatic system, you reap these four major benefits:
- Reduced puffiness and inflammation.
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumping and firming effects
- Stimulation of collagen production
The benefits of using a jade roller include jaw-clenching pain relief and better absorption of beauty products. It also helps balance the chi.
[su_highlight]How do you use the jade roller?[/su_highlight]
Well, to put it simply, all you have to do is roll it over your face like a paint roller. However, there are some ways to make the experience even more enjoyable. Here are some tips that you should definitely consider in using your jade roller:
- Place the jade roller in the fridge before using it. The jade stone is cold by itself, but putting it in the fridge gives a more refreshing feel.
- Use the jade roller together with your skin care products. You can use the roller to pat in your eye cream or your moisturizer.
- Massage systematically. Start on the center of the face first going upwards to your hairline. Work your way down to the jawline from the chin to just below your ears.
- Do the massage for three to five minutes. The movements are almost meditative, and
your skin will benefit a lot from it, so why not?
[su_highlight background=”#f5b047″]Ancient beauty tricks can be a part of a modern woman[/su_highlight]
The jade facial roller is a beauty secret that has been passed down from generation to generation, and it is now at your fingertips. Take time to relax and enjoy the refreshing feel of the jade on your skin. Update your skin care routine with the jade roller now!