Picking the right shorts does not come easy. While women can get away with any type, men cannot afford to throw caution to the wind. All men must pay attention to the fit and color. If you are looking for fitted shorts, then you must consider denim material. Owing to its thickness, it will sit well on your thighs. These allow you to move comfortably. In case you want flexibility, opting for denim with lycra will meet your requirements. Choosing ill-fitting shorts will mar your overall style quotient. That being said, lose shorts are appropriate for an outing on the beach or summer trekking trips.
Once you find the perfect fit, it is time to pay attention to the color. The traditional blue and black denim shorts have no replacement. But the lack of colors urged designers to work with other hues and patterns as well. Apart from the usual colors, you will also find khaki, grey and light moss green shorts on the shelves.
Beat the heat and sweat in style
There is a stark difference between summer and winter fashion. While the winters were all about keeping your skin covered with layers of clothing, you can flaunt your manly frame in the summer sun. A light shirt or T-shirt will go perfectly with the laidback mood during the summer days. Whether you are out and about the city with your boy gang or sweating it out at the beach, shorts will always be your suitable companions. Many believe that there are few things as revolting as visible man-thighs, peeping underneath the short pants. If girls can look ultra-glam in shorts, boys will be able to make a statement as well. One needs to pick the right product and team it up carefully.
Men sweat more than women. So, they need attires, which will keep them fresh. Nothing beats the crimsoune club trousers in this category. The length of these pants prevents the build-up of sweat and keeps the legs cool. You need not spend thousands in the shopping malls to look super-stylish and attractive. If you have a significant collection of denim, cotton and linen shorts in your wardrobe, in all trendy colors, then you are sorted for this summer.
Shorts for every look
Shorts don’t fit the bill as formal attire. If you are a fashion enthusiast, then you must have spotted several office looks with shorts, on the high fashion runways. Apart from formal occasions, you can attain any look with shorts. If you desire to get a cool and casual summer look, then pairing faded or solid colored denim shorts with casual T-shirts or linen shirts with floral motifs. Loafers, desert boots or fashion trainers will complete the look.
Double-denim look will always spark off negative comments if you overdo it. Instead of wearing monochrome jackets, opt for contrast sleeve denim jackets. No matter what the color of your denim short is, the great hues of the coats will tie the look together. In case you want to make a mark with your denim shorts in the smart-casual genre, the teaming up the pants with unstructured navy blue blazer will be ideal. It is safe to go for solid colored shorts and stay away from any patterns. If you are ready to embrace the street smart look, then you can wear the shorts with bright shirts and T-shirts. You can accessorize the look as you please. Here, you can experiment with colored shorts as well. Thankfully, a number of brands have come up with brightly colored and patterned shorts.
Top picks for summer
- Solid color shorts – No matter what the material is; the popularity of solid colors is here to stay. While neutral hues give you a classic look, the pop of colors in the bottom half will highlight your fun side.
- Acid wash shorts – The list of must-have shorts for this summer will not be complete without a fitted pair of acid washed pants. They offer a street-smart look and go well with dark as well as light colored top wears.
- Vintage turn-up shorts – Turn-ups look casual and super-stylish for every event. Most denim shorts come with this feature. Turn-ups can increase the fashion quotient of any may without unnecessary accessories.
- Bleached skinny shorts – Another popular pattern for this summer is the bleached shorts. The faded colors give an ultra-glam appearance. For those who desire to get an excellent fitted short, purchasing skinny shorts is best.
- Tie-dye shorts – If you are looking for unusual patterns, then opting for tie & dye shorts will be ideal. The designs are created on the fabric by an interesting staining technique. This technique is possible on all materials.
The debate between whether men should wear shorts or not is here to stay. Thankfully, no law can compel people to take up or shun any attire. So, if a man or young boy is comfortable in shorts, then he should not be stopped. One need not follow fashion magazines or listen to designers before purchasing clothes. Clothes are your second skin. If you are comfortable with something, then you should wear it. Carry off denim shorts with oomph, and you will succeed in turning the heads of your lady friends. There is no point in purchasing a pair of trousers if you do not feel comfortable in them. So, this summer, explore your raw sensuality in amazing shorts.